- Rahul Sharma, cofounder of Indian phone maker Micromax, has started a new enterprise called Revolt Intellicorp Pvt.
- One of Amazon's largest sellers, Cloudtail India is reportedly planning to exit food retail as the ecommerce giant's food retail arm has committed to scale selling of local food outputs.
- According to a Ministry of Corporate Affairs filing of Witzig Advisory Services, Amazon has picked up 49% stake in the company, but has only bought 17% voting rights via Class A equity shares and the rest 32% stake through Class B equity shares which don't have voting rights.
- Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is now looking to ban social networking platform Helo.
- Speaking to Inc42, Bhardwaj's lawyer, Deepak Prakash said, "While Amit Bhardwaj has been granted interim bail based on his health ground, the Supreme Court granted bail to his brother, purely based on the merits of the case.
- Stay tuned for the next week edition of Indian Startup News Stories Of The Week!
11 Indian Startup News Stories You Don’t Want To Miss This Week [1-6 Apr]
5 April 2019 4:17 PM GMT