- Supply chain management technology startup Specright secured $8.8 million in Series A funding, the company said this week, led by Pritzker Group Venture Capital.
- Corporate travel management platform Pana revealed $10 million in Series A funding, reports in Phocuswire said this week.
- Germany-based FreightHub has raised $30 million in Series B funding, reports said this week, led by Rider Global.
- Washington state-based Zenoti offers a cloud-based business management platform for the beauty and wellness industry, and its technology has captured attention from Tiger Global Management, which led a $50 million Series C funding round.
- Marking one of the largest investment rounds for a B2B startup this week, India-based logistics company BlackBuck secured $150 million in Series D funding from Goldman Sachs Investment Partners and Accel, while B Capital and Sequoia Capital also participated, reported
B2B FinTech Bucks The VC Slump | PYMNTS.com
3 May 2019 6:30 AM GMT