- Staff at Ted Baker have accused the retailer’s founder and boss of creating a culture of ‘forced hugging’, as well as inappropriate comments and behaviour including kissing ears and giving shoulder massages.
- Ted Baker says it will investigate the allegations made against 62-year-old Ray Kelvin.
- Uber users can hail a Lime e-scooter straight from the Uber app.
- Bird’s CEO, Travis VanderZanden, has told reporters that the business is not for sale, however it is possible that this is a negotiating tactic.
- Domestic violence charity Refuge has unveiled its latest campaign to show women and children affected by domestic abuse where they can turn to at Christmas.
Ted Baker, Uber, Refuge: Everything that matters this morning
3 Dec 2018 2:00 AM GMT