- Sleep deprivation can put one at risk of weight gain, diabetes, heart disease, stroke, and memory loss.
- A host of startups – in India and abroad - are working to make innovative sleep-related products that can promote better sleep.
- In Bengaluru, Shashank is hard at work testing sleep cycles of individuals who agreed to experiment with his pillow - which he claims helps one sleeps long and comfortable.
- People are investing in mattresses that enable good sleep, and pillows are part of that journey, too," Shashank says.
- As of now, he is getting his sleep numbers from people using sleep trackers and is working to better the design of his product.
WATCH: Why this IIT alumnus chose to bet on India’s sleep deficit with Cuddl
1 May 2019 11:12 PM GMT